Christine Graham Resume
Consultant to Nonprofit Organizations
President, CPG Enterprises, Inc., Editor and Publisher, Nonprofit Vermont
(updated Feb 2011)
283 South Union St. #1
Burlington, VT 05401
Office: 802 862-0327
Cell: 802 343-0659
Publications: CPG Enterprises, Inc.
PO Box 199,
Shaftsbury, VT 05262
Office: 802-447-0256 (South)
- Consultant with a wide range of nonprofit clients, with specialization in fundraising and management issues.
- Editor and Publisher of Nonprofit Vermont Newsletter, established in 1986; Editor of the New Hampshire Directory of Foundations, 2001-2008; founder of the Vermont Directory of Foundations (1986-2006, now published by the Vermont Community Foundation).
- Author of several booklets and books on fundraising techniques and planning. See “Publications” for more information.
- Trainer and Presenter of Fundraising Workshops for Nonprofits
CURRENT STUDIES AND PLANNING PROJECTS
- King Street Center, Burlington VT 2011 -
- Lamoille Family Center 2011 -
- Preservation Trust of Vermont, VT 2007-
- Vermont College of Fine Arts, Montpelier, VT 2008 -
- Vermont Natural Resources Council, Montpelier, VT 2007 -
- Central Vermont Community Action, Barre, VT 2010 -
CURRENT CAPITAL CAMPAIGNS (counsel)
- Rock Point School, Burlington VT 2008 -
- Weston Playhouse Theatre Company : $8 million capital campaign, 2006-
- Manchester Public Library 2011 -
- Community Health Center, Burlington, VT 2010 -
- St. Michael’s Episcopal Church, Brattleboro VT 2011-
- St. James Episcopal Church, Essex, VT 2011 -
CURRENT ADVISORY, ANNUAL FUND and COACHING CLIENTS
- Northern Forests Center, 2011
- Spring Lake Ranch, Cuttingsville VT 2011 -
- Local Motion 2011
- Vermont Commons School 2011 -
- NOFA - VT, 2011
- United Counseling Service, Bennington VT, 2011
- Adamant Music School 2011
- The Episcopal Diocese of Vermont, 2010-
- Buxton School, Williamstown, MA 2010
- Vermont Stage Company, Burlington, VT 2010
- Curtis Education Fund 2010 -
- Homeshare Vermont 2009- present
- Vajra Dakini Monastary, Lincoln, VT intermittent fundraising consultation and training 2007-2010
- Laraway School, Johnson, VT: campaign planning 2009
- Brattleboro Music Center, including a study 2007
- Visiting Nurse Association of Chittenden and Grand Isle Counties: general fundraising following a successful capital campaign (and study) 2001-
Please feel free to contact the chief officers of any of my current or former clients for references, or ask for a separate listing of professional references.
Christine Graham is a Vermont resident consultant, and is registered in New Hampshire and Massachusetts.