Study and Planning Associate
CPG Enterprises, Inc.
Joyce Cellars is a development professional with 10 years of experience in donor relations, community engagement, and marketing. She particularly enjoys helping clients meet their fundraising goals by creating effective and sustainable work plans, building lasting and authentic relationships with donors and beneficiaries, engaging Board members, and developing a culture of philanthropy within their organizations. She lives with her husband and daughter in Burlington, Vermont.
Ongoing Professional Activities
Experienced donor relations professional with complementary skills in major gifts and annual fundraising, communications, marketing, community development and management.
Current Studies and Campaigns
- Barre Opera House
- Bennington Museum
- Brattleboro Museum
- Jeudevine Memorial Library
- Kroka Expeditions, Phase Two
Past Studies and Campaigns
- Vermont Student Assistance Corporation (VSAC)
Current Major Gifts Work
- The Curtis Fund, Burlington, VT
University of California at Berkeley, B.A., German Literature
- Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP)
- American Translators Association (ATA)
- Intervale Center, Burlington, VT: Donor Relations Manager; Community Relations Coordinator; Development Coordinator
- Chez Panisse, Berkeley, CA: Assistant to Alice Waters
- United States Embassy, Berlin, Germany: Newsletter Editor